Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wow has it been that long!



I have been very naughty I must admit and not done what I wanted to in keeping up this blog. We spent our last Christmas with my father. He died in January so I was glad to be there for his last Christmas. We spent Easter with Johnathan and Jannene and Connor in Corona, CA. We visited our son Theo and his new girlfriend on the way back up to my mom's. Then off to see Mom and Joe on the coast of OR. July found us celebrating our country's independence in Bend, OR where we watched the fireworks display while lying in bed of our motorhome. Then off to a family reunion in Utah. A few breakdowns along the way and then more breakdowns following it. We soon found ourselves enjoying the cool waters of Donnor Lake in CA. Then off to the Loveland Reunion site in Lake Del Valle outside of Livermore, CA. Today we are enjoying the coolness of the parks in Livermore and the local Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment