Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Can't sleep so many things on my mind. Pondering a great deal of things today. Dennis and I had an exercise in personal development today. Have you ever really thought about your why?

Why was I put here at this point in this time? We each asked questions about our heath history. Why have my brushes with cancer lead to my being healed fairly quickly and others have suffered and died? We have lost 7 friends to cancer in the last year. Why have others died of heart attacks and I have survived? The doctors told us that the most stints that they have ever heard of being put in any one persons heart was 13 Dennis has 10. As his blood platelet counts and his kidney numbers jump up and down we are left wondering what it all means. More tests, more waiting. In the meantime we refocus on our health choices and what we can do to control them. None of us know the hour and the manner of our passing. What really matters is that we live each moment fully and we help as many as we can along the way. Which leads us back to pondering on our why. Some of the questions that we found that were directly tied to our why are:

No comments:

Post a Comment